Friday, February 11, 2011

05.02.11 Nauti Girls

Still flat as
The Tuna lures

4.00am Deb, Trish and Lianne and I are up for the Nauti girls contest, I'm a bit worried about the boat channel from the ramp as it is dead low tide and last year Murray and I had to push the boat down the channel cos we keep getting stuck. No problems this year but we managed to scrap the hull on the sand a couple of times. The morning was warm and calm, the fishing was slow but I managed to help the girls to catch Kahawai and Trevally over the day, and they weighted in 8 between them, no prizes for them but Debs sister Jan managed 2nd in the Kahawai section fishing off their boat Tidal light. The snapper fishing for us was a disaster, couldn't find one to save myself. The girls redeemed them selves by winning the morning fancy dress section, winning $250 to split between them selves.

1 comment:

  1. i am looking for something like what you posted, please contact me ASAP

    757
    641
    1552

    ReplyDelete